Caregiver Registration Process
If required, please contact the chosen dispensary for assistance in completing the necessary paperwork so that we can process the information in our database to complete the required registration steps.
Our mailing address (for those who choose to mail in physical copies):
Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
Medical Marijuana Program
165 Capitol Ave
Harford, CT 06106-1630
Log in to the system using the email and password you used to create the account in the DAS registration.
- Select: “I am a Caregiver.”
- Provide your date of birth and email to review and verify that your information is correct.
Submit required documents and photo
You will need to submit the following documents.
You’ll then be asked to review and agree to each of the certifications.
Submit fees and verify expiration certification
- Fees are $25 per caregiver. Please note that cash is not accepted.
- Make checks or money orders payable to “Treasurer, State of CT”
- Certification Expiration is 1 year from the patient physician’s certification date.
Note: Inmates confined in a correctional institution or facility under the supervision of the Department of Correction do not qualify, regardless of their medical condition.
For more information, visit CT MMP.
If you have any questions we are here to help.
Contact us at 203.496.5200 or email@example.com